Double Flip Mount for Nauticam Macro / Flat Ports
With this double wet lens holder, it is very easy to swap between two different macro lenses to have different options on one dive without having to screw and unscrew the diopters. Have a go with a SubSee +5 and if that is not enough, flip down the Nauticam SMC-1 and have more magnification.
The Double Flip Adapter fits on the adapter-ring that comes with Nauticam’s SMC – The adapter ring fits all ports with a 67mm thread (Please note that the Adapter-ring is NOT INCLUDED!)
This double Flip-Mount can be used with the following Nauticam ports:
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 60 #18701
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 #18702
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 94 #18703
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 41 #18704
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 45 #18705
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 15 #18304
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 30 #18305
- Nauticam N120 Macro Port 50 #18306
- Nauticam N100 Flat Port 37 #37128
- Nauticam N100 Flat Port 32 #37127
- Nauticam N100 Macro Port 110 #37125
- Nauticam N100 Macro Port 105 #37126
- Nauticam N100 Macro Port 55 #37123
- Nauticam Macro Port for Canon EF-EOS M Adapter #36182
- Nauticam N85 Macro Port 65 #36163
- Nauticam N85 Macro Port 56 #36136
- Nauticam N85 Macro Port 45 #36135
- Nauticam N85 Macro Port 35 #36139
- Nauticam Macro Port 45 with Focus/Zoom knob #36128
- Nauticam N85 Power Zoom Macro Port 29 #36165
- Nauticam Macro Port and Focus Gear Set #36203
- Nauticam N200 Macro Port 40 #16401
The following macro lenses can be used with this double adapter:
- SubSee +5
- SubSee +10
- Nauticam CMC-1
- Nauticam CMC-2
- Nauticam SMC-1
- Nauticam SMC-2
- INON UCL 165 M67
- INON UCL 90 M67
- INON UCL 67 M67
- Dyron +7 67mm
- Bluewater +7
- Fantasea UCL-05LF
- Fantasea UCL-06LF
- Fantasea UCL-09F
- SAGA +5 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +10 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +15 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +20 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +25 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- other macro lenses with an outer diameter of 70mm (2.75 inches) will fit in the INON / Dyron / Bluewater adapter
- other macro lenses with an outer diameter of 68mm will fit in the SubSee / SMC adapter
The lenses are not screwed in the adapter, only the diameter of the lens is important, not the thread – This is to ensure that the lens is as close as possible to the port to get the best possible results!
Unlike with other adapters on the market, the 67mm thread of the Nauticam ring is still useable, you can screw a third macro lens or a wide-angle converter lens in the thread while using the Flip-Mount!
The Flip-Mount can be rotated into the position you like best!
The diopter holder is 3-D printed out of lightweight, durable ABS plastic material. (The Nauticam Adapter-ring, Nauticam CMC-1, Nauticam CMC-2, SubSee +10 lenses and the Nauticam port are not included)
Please choose the two lenses you want to attach to the Flip-Adapter before checking out. If you’re having trouble finding the right Flip-Mount for you, please contact us or check out some other options here.
THE NAUTICAM ADAPTER RING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SHIPMENT!
Included in the shipment are:
Double Flip-Mount for the Nauticam Adapter-ring, 5x stainless steel screws with self-locking nuts.
Here’s a video to show how the Flip-Mount gets mounted on the SMC/CMC ring: