Double Flip Adapter Fantasea or Adapter holder for the Fantasea housing.
With this double wet lens holder, it is very easy to swap between two different macro lenses to have different options on one dive without having to screw and unscrew the diopters. Have a go with a SubSee +5 and if that is not enough, flip down the Nauticam CMC-1 and have more magnification.
The Double Flip Adapter fits the following housings:
- Fantasea FG9X for the Canon G9X and G9X Mark II
- Fantasea FRX100 V for the SONY RX100 Mark V
- Fantasea FRX100 VI for the SONY RX100 Mark VI
Use this Flip-Mount for Fantasea housings with this 67mm thread – the 67mm thread of the housing can still be used for an additional wide-angle or macro lens.
The following macro lenses can be used with this double adapter:
- SubSee +5
- SubSee +10
- Nauticam CMC-1
- Nauticam CMC-2
- Nauticam SMC-1
- Nauticam SMC-2
- INON UCL 165 M67
- INON UCL 90 M67
- INON UCL 67 M67
- Dyron +7 67mm
- Bluewater +7
- Fantasea UCL-05LF
- Fantasea UCL-06LF
- Fantasea UCL-09F
- other macro lenses with an outer diameter of 70mm (2.75 inches) – the lens is not screwed in the adapter, only the diameter of the lens is important, not the thread – the lenses are gripped by the holder (it is a solid connection)
- all other macro lenses with a 67mm thread – if you have one of these, choose the 67mm thread variation
The diopter holder is 3-D printed out of lightweight, durable ABS plastic material.
Included in the shipment:
1x Fantasea Double Flip-Mount, 5x stainless steel screws, 5x stainless steel nuts (self-securing).