Double Flip-Mount for Nauticam compact housings.
With this double wet lens holder, it is very easy to swap between two different macro lenses to have different options on one dive without having to screw and unscrew the diopters. Have a go with a SubSee +5 and if that is not enough, flip down the Nauticam CMC-1 and have more magnification.
The Double Flip Adapter fits the following housings:
- Nauticam NA-RX100II housing for Sony RX100 Mark II
- Nauticam NA-RX100III housing for Sony RX100 Mark III
- Nauticam NA-RX100IV housing for Sony RX100 Mark IV
- Nauticam NA-RX100V housing for Sony RX100 Mark V
- Nauticam NA-G7X housing for Canon G7X
- Nauticam NA-G7XII housing for Canon G7X Mark II
- Nauticam NA-G7XIII housing for Canon G7X Mark III
- Nauticam NA-G16 housing for Canon G16
- Nauticam NA-LX10 housing for Panasonic DMC-LX10 and DMC-LX15
The following macro lenses can be used with this double adapter:
- SubSee +5
- SubSee +10
- Nauticam CMC-1
- Nauticam CMC-2
- Nauticam SMC-1
- Nauticam SMC-2
- INON UCL 165 M67
- INON UCL 90 M67
- INON UCL 67 M67
- Dyron +7 67mm
- Bluewater +7
- Fantasea UCL-05LF
- Fantasea UCL-06LF
- Fantasea UCL-09F
- SAGA +5 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +10 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +15 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +20 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- SAGA +25 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
- other macro lenses with a outer diameter of 70mm (2.75 inches) will fit in the INON / Dyron / Bluewater adapter
- other macro lenses with a outer diameter of 68mm will fit in the SubSee / SMC adapterThe lenses are not screwed in the adapter, only the diameter of the lens is important, not the thread – This is to ensure that the lens is as close as possible to the port to get the best possible results!
Unlike with other adapters on the market, the 67mm thread of the housing is still useable, you can screw a third macro lens or a wide-angle converter lens in the port while using the Flip-Mount!
The Flip-Mount can be rotated into the position you like best!
The diopter holder is 3-D printed out of lightweight, durable ABS plastic material. (The Nauticam CMC-1, INON UCL-165, SubSee +10 lenses and the Nauticam housing are not included)