Single or Double Flip Mount for 67mm threaded ports
With this wet lens holder, it is very easy to swap between two different macro lenses to have different options on one dive without having to screw and unscrew the diopters. Have a go with a SubSee +5 and if that is not enough, flip down the Nauticam SMC-1 and have more magnification.
The Flip Adaptor (SKU#5) fits on the Nauticam adapter-ring #81222 – The 67mm thread of the adaptor ring fits all ports with a 67mm thread and is included in the shipment!
The following macro lenses can be used with this double adaptor:
- SubSee +5 (fits SKU#30)
- SubSee +10 (fits SKU#30)
- Nauticam CMC-1 (fits SKU#30)
- Nauticam CMC-2 (fits SKU#30)
- Nauticam SMC-1 (fits SKU#30)
- Nauticam SMC-2 (fits SKU#30)
- INON UCL 165 M67 (fits SKU#32)
- INON UCL 90 M67 (fits SKU#31)
- INON UCL 67 M67 (fits SKU#31)
- Dyron +7 67mm (fits SKU#32)
- Bluewater +7 (fits SKU#32)
- Fantasea UCL-05LF (fits SKU#31)
- Fantasea UCL-06LF (fits SKU#31)
- Fantasea UCL-09F (fits SKU#31)
- SAGA +5 (fits SKU#30 & SKU#31)
- SAGA +10 (fits SKU#30 & SKU#31)
- SAGA +15 (fits SKU#30 & SKU#31)
- SAGA +20 (fits SKU#30 & SKU#31)
- SAGA +25 (fits SKU#30 & SKU#31)
- if you have a macro lens with a 67mm thread not listed above, choose the 67mm thread variation (SKU#33)
Unlike with other adapters on the market, the 67mm thread of the Nauticam ring is still useable, you can screw a third macro lens or a wide-angle converter lens in the thread while using the Flip-Mount!
The Flip-Mount can be rotated into the position you like best!
The diopter holder is 3-D printed out of lightweight, durable ABS plastic material. (The Nauticam Adaptor-ring, Nauticam CMC-1, Nauticam CMC-2, SubSee +10 lenses and the Nauticam port are not included)
THE NAUTICAM ADAPTOR RING 81222 IS INCLUDED IN THE SHIPMENT!
Included in the shipment are:
Single or Double Flip-Mount, the Nauticam Adaptor-ring #81222 , 3 or 5x stainless steel screws with self-locking nuts.