Underwater Photography - Underwater Videography - Photo and Video Instruction
From taking images with basic Point&Shoot to making videos with DSLR cameras and camcorders - We have you covered!
- Tips For Underwater Photographers – Fluorescent Photography November 17, 2015 saschj
- Critters of the Lembeh Strait | Episode 20 – 2015 | The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – Part 2 November 16, 2015 saschj
- How to Photograph ‘Frogfish’ November 3, 2015 saschj
- How to Photograph ‘Fangblennies’ October 20, 2015 saschj
- Critters of the Lembeh Strait | Episode 19 – 2015 | The Good, The Bad and The Ugly – Part 1 October 17, 2015 saschj
- Critters of the Lembeh Strait | Episode 18 – 2015 | Breakfast of Champions October 15, 2015 saschj
- Critters of the Lembeh Strait | Episode 17 – 2015 | Sex, Muck & Rock ‘n’ Roll – Part 2 October 8, 2015 saschj
- Critters of the Lembeh Strait | Episode 16 – 2015 | Sex, Muck & Rock ‘n’ Roll – Part 1 October 4, 2015 saschj
Sascha was very helpful for camera support and gave good hints about software for better images!
Extremely satisfied with the Photo Center service. Finally, we have also made progress in our uw photography with valuable tips from Sascha, who also introduced us to the world of Lightroom.
This could happen when you do a photo course with Sascha. It brought real improvement to my pictures. Thanks a lot for the fun and the lessons learned!
A few helpful comments by the in-house photo pro Sascha considerably improved my pictures.
I was particularly grateful to the Lembeh photo-pro Sascha Janson for his patient and tailor-made tuition. I can highly recommend the DSLR course, especially for those who want to get the most from their underwater photography during the trip. Sascha was also able to provide a tailor-made lesson on post-editing which I found invaluable.
A special thanks to Sascha, the Photo Pro, who I learned a lot from and who was always available for help and advise. Anybody who wants to improve their photography skills, Sascha is the Pro to go see and spend time with!
Sascha is a consummate Pro, whether it be with his photography, videography or post-production skills. His wealth of knowledge can help fine-tune enthusiasts from novice level to pro alike. His enthusiasm and passion flow through into his teaching style. I also appreciated his patience and trouble-shooting skills. My photography and knowledge level literally improved overnight after working with Sascha.
Arriving as a complete novice underwater photographer and leaving with some relatively decent photos can only be credited to the technical knowledge of the inhouse photography expert Sascha, as well as the help of guides underwater.
The camera pro – Sascha – is really talented and happy to help you out. My wife took a short one-on-one class with him and it made an immediate impact on her photos.
I took an underwater photo class with Sascha. Sascha provided some excellent tips and advice on camera settings, lighting, and even on organizing and editing pics in Lightroom. It was very helpful and made the trip even more interesting, giving me a fun mission to improve the quality of my pics while I was there. I don’t have an SLR, but am happy with the results from my Canon S95 and the class was worth every penny!