Double Flip Adapter Fantasea or Adapter holder for the Fantasea housing.
With this double wet lens holder, it is very easy to swap between two different macro lenses to have different options on one dive without having to screw and unscrew the diopters. Have a go with a SubSee +5 and if that is not enough, flip down the Nauticam CMC-1 and have more magnification.
The Double Flip Adapter fits the following housings:
- Fantasea FG7X for the Canon G7X
- Fantasea FG7X II for the Canon G7x Mark II
- Fantasea FG16 for the Canon G16
- Fantasea FG15 for the Canon G15
- Fantasea FP 7000 for the Nikon Coolpix P7000
- Fantasea FP 7100 for the Nikon Coolpix P7100
The following macro lenses can be used with this double adapter:
- SubSee +5
- SubSee +10
- Nauticam CMC-1
- Nauticam CMC-2
- Nauticam SMC-1
- Nauticam SMC-2
- INON UCL 165 M67
- INON UCL 90 M67
- INON UCL 67 M67
- Dyron +7 67mm
- Bluewater +7
- Fantasea UCL-05LF
- Fantasea UCL-06LF
- Fantasea UCL-09F
- all other macro lenses with a 67mm thread (one adapter of the two has a 67mm thread)
The diopter holder is 3-D printed out of lightweight, durable ABS plastic material. (Nauticam CMC, SubSee +5 & Fantasea housing not included)
Included in the shipment are: 1x Fantasea Double Flip-Mount, 5x stainless steel screws, 5x stainless steel nuts (self securing).
Please choose one lens you want to attach to the Flip-Adapter before checking out (1 adapter has a 67mm thread, the other one has to be the right model for your lens). If you’re having trouble, please contact us or check out some other options here.